Felipe A. Torres
Postdoc Researcher, Universidad de Valparaíso, Valparaíso, Chile
My goal is the enhancement of behavioral performance of cognitive tasks by the application of sensory stimulation. The targets of stimulation are physiological features of non-invasive neuroimaging data, such as EEG. In order to select the stimulation parameters, I take advantage from predictions using neurocomputational models.
Currently, I am developing the Fondecyt Postdoc 2023 project: Selective controllability of synchrony and dynamics of functional brain networks. You could find some advances in the Github Repository (https://github.com/AnilloViBrain/KuramotoNetworksPackage) and the correspondent documentation (https://kuramotonetworkspackage.readthedocs.io/en/latest/).
- Electronic Engineering Doctorate, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Universidad de Cuenca, Ecuador
Areas of Interest
- EEG-like neurocomputational models
- Synchronization in networks
- Signal processing
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Felipe-Torres-26
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=glwpQpUAAAAJ
- Scopus Author ID: 57195982935
- WoS: ABF-8901-2021